Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's a Hard Life!

This past weekend Kelsey had the privilege of having Hannah over for a sleep-over. They played all night long dressing up with make-up and jewelry. Coby even fixed their hair for them. The next morning Hannah had to go out with her family, so Kelsey waited on the swing for her to come back. I knew she was outside, but I thought she was just playing with the boys. About an hour later, Ricky comes in and asks me, "Do you know where your daughter is?" I replied, "Yes, she's outside." He then told me to go look outside the window. She was fast asleep on the swing while waiting on her friend. I guess her and Hannah had a late night and she needed a nap!

1 comment:

Bob A said...

I just did a quick catch-up on your blog and enjoyed my visit to Zambia. It is so much fun seeing Africa through your fresh eyes. Thanks. We're referring folks in orientation to your blog so that they can get a realistic perspective on 40/40. Hey, I'm with Niki on the snakes under the tent -- I don't particularly care to come across snakes in the open but to learn that they had been under my sleeping pallet. (shudder)

Bob Allen