Monday, October 27, 2008

Random Blogging


Coby, Austin, and Kelsey climbing a tree at the Tea Garden (where we have lunch occasionally)

No real reason for this blog. I can tell you that the weather here in Zambia is quite unusual for October. Last year when we stepped off the plane on 17 October 2007, we were dripping with sweat. Thankfully, the rains have come early this year, although we haven't had many rains, it has been a whole lot cooler. Today, it is 86 degrees with a nice breeze to keep everyone cool.


Ricky and Justin hanging out at the guest house

Austin playing on my computer just before it CRASHED. The guy brought the laptop back on Friday, and basically he says I need to restore the hard drive. He says I have a corrupted VG card and my network card is also corrupted. I have been backing up all my documents and pictures to the other laptop, so it is still working, but the graphics are just distorted. Thank you for those who were praying that we didn't lose everything. At this point, I am searching for other solutions instead of restoring. If anyone has any clever ideas, please email me at cook@bmoz.org. I have been able to find one website that had this problem happen to someone else, so I am looking into their suggestions.

No comments: