Sunday, June 8, 2008

True Love Waits

On Friday, June 6th, Ricky and I attended a meeting of the True Love Waits Zambia team. We are investigating ways that we can be a part of this ministry. We received a briefing on the program, updates on program activities, and feedback from facilitators in and around Lusaka. We learned a lot about this program and what's being done in Zambia to encourage abstinence and hopefully prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS. Right now, they are looking for someone to help update their website. I have offered my assistance in training one of the volunteers on uploading pictures and getting their website up-to-date. I am excited about this oppotunity to help, and Ricky and I both feel that this program could be a possible ministry that we will continue working with.

No comments: