Monday, November 3, 2008

Adventure City Again

Kelsey going down one of the slides

Austin going down with a water bottle after the water shut off

Coby going fast even though no water is running

We can't pass up the chance to go to Adventure City when invited. The 40/40 kids headed out Saturday morning to take in a day of the only "water park" in Zambia. The boys went to baseball and then we met up with everyone at Adventure City. I (Niki) kept the sunscreen going, except I forgot my back, so now I am sunburned - OUCH! Anyway, we had a great time hanging out with the other MK's and adults. BY the time we got home and cooked dinner, we were so exhausted that I fell asleep at 7pm.
The kids piled at the top of this slide and held the water until it filled to capacity, then they let it go, and it was more fun to slide down with a big gush of water.

No comments: