Friday, March 7, 2008

In a Blogging Mood...

We arrived home late tonight after a concert at the seminary. The Sprayberry's son is visiting from the US and he has been traveling around Zambia doing music ministry, so we went to his last concert tonight before he leaves tomorrow for the States. When I got home, I wanted to get a blog done since we have been lucky enough to have power the last few days. I guess I am having so much fun blogging that I can't stop. I just get so excited about the experiences we have that I want to share them with my friends and family back home. So, here's a few pictures we recently took. They have no common theme, other than this is what our life in Zambia is like.

Subway Truck at Arcades Mall

Austin & Isabelle
Our staff at lunch

Austin riding the "trick bike"

Coby (aka Daredevil)

Coby doing "tricks" on the bike

Kelsey & Matilda making tortillas

No comments: